Wednesday, May 6, 2009

que haces ahora?

suddenly i have nothing to write.
yet at the same time there is so much.
currently i'm reading three-four books all at random moments.
but East of Eden by John Steinbeck's caught my devilish interest.
Marrying Up is pretty good as well, i probably got to the first chapter, lol.
And yes I do judge my books by their cover many times.
Or by what he said she said.

Anyway.
I'm super excited cause I've finally heard from my future(:
I'm still stick in between a rock and a hard place, but all will work out well I'm sure.
Leaning more towards going to Colorado though.
Free ride! And living alone(:

I have a ridiculous fear of the dark I realized.
Especially about getting butt-raped.
I'm completely serious, it's the biggest fear for some time now.
It's weird, but at the same time completely reasonable.
I mean if u get robbed, killed, stabbed, shot it goes away after time.
BUT if u get butt-raped.
What the hell...?!
Vividly disturbingly disgusting yes.

I'm fixated on doing my nails.
Currently they're red tipped.
A day ago they were glittery pink.
The day before they were bubblegum.
Before that They were yellow with yellow middle fingers.
Yes.
They're pretty damn sexy.

My vocabulary sucks.
I need to take more pictures.
Excite my life with some new education, adventure, something.

KK back to cleaning my room now!